International sales engineer
3-5 years experience
English, French and German.
Willing to travel across Europe
International Sales Engineer
Sales engineer vacancy with a renowned International manufacturer of Industrial equipment that supplies a range of industry sectors including water treatment, Food and Pharma industries. Reporting to the Sales director, the role will be based from home or office (Switzerland) with regular traveling across Europe. This is a varied and exciting sales role selling bespoke solutions to a variety of clients for a successful and established company. You will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue with the existing client base, and developing new customers across your area.
- You identify prospects with strong potential, negotiate and get sign new contracts.
- Maintain & develop relationship with current clients and local partners.
- Understand the decision making processes of key decision-makers/stakeholders of identified leads.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
- Develop brand & company awareness, participating into local events, trade shows and any relevant seminars.
- Write technical specification that will conform with the customer needs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (Engineering Degree or Technical discipline is highly preferred).
3-5 years engineering or technical sales experience is required .
Proven experience in international sales management or technical customer support.
Suitable candidates will be highly organised, self-motivated achievers.
Excellent oral and written English skills. French, German and/or any other languages would be an asset.
Preparation of technical reports.
Large flexibility to travel (40-50%).
Think this is the job for you? Send your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few lines about why you want the job. We look forward to hearing from you.
FOKUS Executive search are the experts in finding specialist technical sales talent in the engineering, industrial and manufacturing sectors. We have many opportunities across Europe for experienced Technical sales engineer – Technical sales director – Business development director – Area Sales Manager – Sales Application Engineer – Key account manager. Contact us today at email@example.com, we will comeback to you for a confidential conversation.