Researcher / Resourcer – Executive Search (Home or Office based)
FOKUS Executive Search, a niche recruitment organization specialising in the Life Sciences & Engineering sectors is now looking for a Researcher / Resourcer.
Do you have previous Recruitment or Resourcing experience, or are you a Graduate looking to pursue a career in this field? Do you have a talent for discovering talent? Are you great at finding needles in haystacks? Are you a bit of a social media aficionado ? If you have answered yes to all of these, FOKUS Executive Search wants to hear from you !
Forget everything you thought you knew about executive search and recruitment. We are looking for a creative and ambitious professional who is excited about ‘doing things differently’ to join our small but growing team. Our success over the last year recruiting high calibre professionals across Europe has been down to us not being afraid to challenge the status quo and everyone who works here gets a buzz from working in a ‘start up’ environment.
About the job:
As a Researcher / Resourcer, your role will be to proactively target and headhunt passive talent, for profiles which are not easily filled with traditional recruiting methods, and build talent pools of qualified candidates ready to be hired. This includes designing creative and innovative ways of finding passive external talent for our clients strategically using internal database and/or making full use of LinkedIn/Xing/Viadeo, Social Media & online marketing.
Your duties will also include international market mapping, detailing research, competitor analysis and a chance to recruit in some circumstances.
The ability to source, interact and qualify a wide variety of skills levels from Engineer positions to Senior Manager / Director level candidates will be essential.
As a Researcher / Resourcer you will be directly supporting our Director in the recruitment of top international calibre Life Sciences and Engineering profiles.
About you :
- University Degree preferred
- Experience / Knowledge of the Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction sector is a strong bonus.
- A keen eye for details and good researching skills
- Good knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing, Google +, Twitter) and job boards tools
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint etc..)
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability
- Ability to quickly prioritize workload.
- Self-motivated, bright and enthusiastic individual with a good team work ethic.
- Fluent in English and Good working knowledge of French is a strong asset
Think this is the job for you? Send your CV today at email@example.com along with a few lines about why you want to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you. ( Researcher / Resourcer )
***Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within 7-10 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. ***
FOKUS Executive Search welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. ( Researcher / Resourcer )