Area Sales Engineer Photonics
English and German fluent
Germany / home office
AREA SALES ENGINEER Photonics
Dynamic company that manufactures and sells laser components to OEM and research laboratories. This is an exciting opportunity for you to expand your responsibilities and have personal impact in an evolving, entrepreneurial sales environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing existing and landing new global accounts. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management, account acquisition strategies, sales financial performance and reporting.
- Maintain and develop relationship with current clients and local partners.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Attend trade shows and appropriate industry meetings to generate new leads, identify interesting new market applications, and network with customer representatives.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Negotiate tender, contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
- Understand technical specification that will conform with the customer needs.
Job requirements :
- PhD or equivalent in Physics, high technical knowledges about laser.
- Proven experience in selling optics components
- Good understanding of the scientific research industry
- Willing to travel a minimum of 40% of the time.
- Excellent oral and written English and German skills
Think this is the job for you? Send your CV today at email@example.com along with a few lines about why you want the job. We look forward to hearing from you.
FOKUS Executive search are the experts in finding specialist technical sales talent in the engineering, industrial and manufacturing sectors. We have many opportunities across Europe for experienced Technical sales engineer – Technical sales director – Business development director – Area Sales Manager – Sales Application Engineer – Key account manager. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will comeback to you for a confidential conversation.